In this video, we have discussed the essential news articles from different editions of “The Hindu” News Paper. This video decodes relevance of each article by comprehensively linking with UPSC syllabus, background for the article, present context, and 360-degree analysis of each article for UPSC Prelims and Mains dimensions.
At the end of the video, a Practice-cum-Revision session on UPSC Previous/Model MCQs is available, and Model/Previous Mains Questions are discussed/given for your practice.
i) Single side per page –
ii) Double side per page –
►►Introduction – 0:00
►►List of Topics – 0:05
►►Time-Stamping of news articles:
1. Humanity matters, capitalism needs an upgrade (Editorial) (Capitalism, Capitalists, TRIPS) – 0:11
2. France and the Rwandan Genocide (Rwanda Geography, History, Civil War – 1994) – 8:16
3. Scope of Section 304-B in dowry deaths widened by SC (Section 304B IPC, Section 313 CrPC) – 14:16
4. Sundaram Finance Q4 net rises 60%, NPAs decline (Non Performing Asset (NPA), classification) – 17:33
5. Alumni urge SASTRA to follow UGC norms on sexual harassment (Vishaka guidelines) – 22:09
6. Prelims Practice Questions (NPA, Dowry Death, Vishakha Guidelines) – 25:04
7. Mains Practice Questions – 26:13
Important topics such as #capitalism #TRIPS #Rwanda #Section_304B #Section_313 #Ipc #NPA #Vishaka_guidelines are vividly discussed in UPSC Civil Services Exam Perspective in this video, with a special Practice cum Revision session in the end.
Link for daily ‘The Hindu’ news analysis –