SEO Learning Journey
IN this SEO Tutorial Series, I will take you through a number of important topics that will help you make the most out of your SEO campaigns. In this SEO Tutorial we will focus on keyword research, Google analytics, Google tag manager, how you can rank number one on Google and how to get traffic to your website, some popular SEO tools, and finally some SEO tips and tricks. Now, let us get started and learn SEO from scratch.
#SEO #SEOTutorialForBeginners #SEOFullCourseInBangla #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #Freelancer_Masum_Pramanik
SEO Tutorial Series | Bangla | 2021 | Learn SEO | Freelancer Masum Pramanik
Subscribe to My channel: https://bit.ly/2XEkYZK
Subscribe to Story IT for Individual SEO Topics: https://bit.ly/3nFDwDq
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email, and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest-growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills, and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill sets and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation, and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing, and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Join My Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FreelancerMasumPramanik
– Website: https://mdmasum.com
– Story-IT: https://story-it.com