🔥 Enroll for FREE Cyber Security Course & Get your Completion Certificate:
This short animated video on Cyber Security In 7 Minutes will explain what is Cyber Security, why Cyber Security, how Cyber Security works, who is a Cyber Security expert, and what are the different types of Cyberattacks with examples. You will get to know the types of hackers and the motives behind their attacks and understand how an organization works to secure their data from hackers.
The topics covered in this video on Cyber Security are:
What Is a Cyberattack? 00:00:00
What Is Cyber Security? 00:01:11
Malware Attack 00:01:38
Phishing Attack 00:01:53
Man-in-the-middle Attack 00:02:13
Password Attack 00:02:37
Cyber Security Practices 00:02:51
Impact of a Cyber Attack 00:03:39
Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) 00:04:02
Denial of Service Attack & DDoS 00:04:18
SQL Injection Attack 00:04:35
Cyber Security Career 00:04:48
Cyber Security Future 00:06:09
Start learning today’s most in-demand skills for FREE. Visit us at
Choose over 300 in-demand skills and get access to 1000+ hours of video content for FREE in various technologies like Data Science, Cybersecurity, Project Management & Leadership, Digital Marketing, and much more.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies:
⏩ Check out the Cyber Security training videos:
#CyberSecurity #WhatIsCyberSecurity #CyberSecurityTrainingForBeginners #CyberSecurityExplainedSimply #Simplilearn
What Is Cyber Security?
Cyber Security refers to the method of protecting programs, networks, computer systems, and their components from unauthorized digital access and attacks. It consists of a set of techniques that are used to protect the integrity of networks. Cyber Security is implemented to prevent cyberattacks.
The Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program will equip you with the skills needed to become an expert in this rapidly growing domain. You will learn comprehensive approaches to protecting your infrastructure, including securing data and information, running risk analysis and mitigation, architecting cloud-based security, achieving compliance, and much more with this best-in-class program.
Simplilearn’s Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program provides cybersecurity professionals with foundational, intermediate, and advanced security skills through industry-leading certification courses, including CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP, and CCSP. The program begins with introductory-level cybersecurity skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. This training program will enable you to:
Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization
1. Adhere to ethical security behavior for risk analysis and mitigation
2. Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
3. Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues, and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
4. Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
At the end of this Master’s Program, you will be equipped with the following skillsets:
1. Install, configure and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
2. Master advanced hacking concepts to manage information security efficiently
3. Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation
4. Frame cloud data storage architectures and security strategies, and utilize them to analyze risks
5. Protect data movement, perform disaster recovery, access CSP security, and manage client databases
Learn more at:
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: